Wednesday, February 27, 2008

First Blog

Okay, so I've been inspired by some other friends to start a blog chronicling the exploits of our kids. I figure this is a good way for anyone who wants to know what's going on around here to be able to check-in at their convenience. Let me know what you think... I might be able to keep this up during naptime :)

The past week or so have been pretty exciting around here. Both Carolyn and Danielle are standing up on their own now, and of course Nathan is busy pushing them over. This new skill is bringing plenty of opportunity for fun around the house. The girls have found that one of their favorite activities is emptying the box of diapers onto the floor and crawling up onto the lower shelf of the changing table.


Valentine's Day was pretty special ar0und here. Nathan filled up on candy hearts and Carolyn enjoyed a brownie that Nathan left on the floor!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Perfect! Now I can keep up from all the way in Chicago!