Ok, I know it's been a little while, but I've finally got a minute to post something new. The last two weeks or so, I've finally moved the girls to the big bathtub for their baths. Of course as soon as Nathan hears the water running he wants to go "tubtub too". The good news is that they handle it much better than I expected, but bathing three kids at once is a bit of a handful!! Here's a few new pictures for those who haven't seen them yet.

Carolyn practicing with her new lion toy...

Our new favorite trick, standing in the highchair for meals. I swear she can do this even if she is strapped in, I call her "Betty Spaghetti", she's just too wiggly!

1 comment:
They are all so cute! You are so calm about the standing in the high chair. Dani does it and I freak...maybe I should let her try it, I may get more food in her! ;-)
Post a Comment