Well, this morning I braved the pediatrician's office with both girls by myself... the crazy thing is that I considered taking Nathan along when he insisted that he needed to go to the doctor too!! Good thing I didn't since Carolyn pretty much cried the entire visit. What happened to the little girl that was all smiles for Aunt Dani and Aunt Jenny while we were in Boston?
The good news is that both girls are growing really well. Carolyn is 19 pounds 7 1/2 ounces (25%) and 29 inches tall (50-75%). Danielle is 19 pounds 13 ounces (25%) and 29 1/2 inches tall (75%). I guess Carolyn was curled up a little because it's pretty apparent at home that she is the taller of the two!! They look great, doctor says we can start milk (Ha!!) and work on more solids now that Carolyn has three teeth. Next check-up is in three months, so we'll just have to see if Carolyn can outweigh Danielle for the first time by then!
No comments:
Post a Comment