I've noticed that when I capture moments, I'm more likely to capture the cute things the girls do than what Nathan is doing. Here are a few of his cutest "isms":
"Mommy let's watch that new girl movie... Sleeping Cutie"
"Ka-chow!" (like Lightning McQueen)
"I'd like some coffee, and chocolate, and milk"
"I'll have french fries, chocolate milk, and chicken nuggets"
"Umm... how 'bout we go Target, yeah Target!"
"Pirate says, yo ho a pirate's life for me"
Notice a theme? :)
Note: Danielle now says "NO!" "Hi-eee!" and "Oww!"
On another note, why do Mommy's think that their kids will wear hats. I constantly remind myself that my kids don't keep hats on, and yet every season I feel the need to buy adorable hats that we will battle over until they no longer fit. Exhibit A for this season...
Carolyn must be growing. She's become a bottomless pit for eating. Here's a shot of her stealing Danielle's sandwich while she thinks no one is looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment