Saturday, February 21, 2009

All About Danielle



I realize it's been awhile since I've posted. While I'd like to say nothing new is happening, it's just the opposite, we've been pretty busy. So this post is dedicated to all of the "new" things Danielle is doing.

So many new words, she is really becoming a chatterbox: Love you ___ (Mommy, Daddy, Papa...), "be right back", all gone, potty, pig, Eeyore, dog, kitty, snack, milk, outside (we here this a lot!), shoes, and so many more that I can't even think of. Everyday it's something new and she's repeating what we say.

Jumping, brushing teeth, climbing everything!! Danielle loves to take care of babies (dolls, animals) and everything that can be held up to her ear is a telephone which she uses to call "Daddy"

She also has a new tooth coming through (#12) and tons of wispy white blond hair that no one can see so everyone still calls her the "boy".

This is such a fun stage, even with the meltdowns and tantrums. I can't wait until Carolyn starts using her words too!

No comments: