So many things have been happening lately, and I always think, "I should write this down for later..." but of course I never do. A few of my favorite moments of the day (week):
Danielle with her constant refrain- I get out, I walk, I ready!, and my personal favorite "Mine!"
Carolyn saying "Mmmm...." and patting the table as I took the casserole out of the oven tonight, then the look of disgust on her face as I put some in a dish for her. I tried to get a picture of the expression, but by the time the camera was on she and Danielle were tilting their heads and saying "cheese".
Nathan repeating, "I'm a good boy, I'll push the girls" and everyone mentioning how great it is for me to have a helper. I'm sure they're all thinking, wow she makes her kid push that stroller around? While I'm cursing my helper and our slow pace...
Danielle climbing into her swing, alone. And Carolyn pushing her for about 20 seconds until she got bored.
Nathan sharing his ice cream with Carolyn, and Carolyn patiently waiting for the next bite.
We have a lot to be thankful for!!
1 comment:
Okay, your kids are really cute! Loved all those little stories. :-)
Post a Comment