Thursday, October 8, 2009

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

A few days ago the girls were getting settled for their naps. After about an hour, I could still hear chattering coming from their room. I walked in to find Carolyn talking to herself. She immediately stood up, revealing her pantless bottom half, saying "no spanky me, me no take diaper off!". I looked over to Danielle to see this...



Today, I snuck into the hallway to investigate what Danielle was doing. I found her stripping off her pants and diaper, standing in front of the toilet, trying to go pee like she watched her brother do a few minutes before. After some straining, she must have realized the "equipment" was a little different, so she climbed up on the toilet and tried some more. After all of this she brought me her pants and a new diaper to help her get dressed. I found her BACK in the bathroom, washing up, all by herself :)

No comments: