Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Potty tales

Why is it that these things always happen on the same day? This afternoon I went to get the girls up from their naps and carried them out to the TV room. Carolyn kept whining and pointing to her "girl" parts. Of course, it took a few minutes to realize that she was NOT wearing a diaper! Then I spent the next few minutes searching the TV room for said diaper, only to discover that it was in her crib... where she had peed all over the sheets! I hate changing crib sheets!!!

A few minutes later, isn't that always the way? Nathan woke up and screamed that "someone" had locked his door. For the record, I lock his door every day at naptime to keep him in. When I freed him, he came walking out with his legs spread apart telling me
I went poopy

Me
In your bed?

Nathan
No, in my diaper

Me
You're wearing underwear!!


Sheesh! Can I please pay someone else to do this part for me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ROTFL, way too funny!...from a far. :-)