This morning Danielle walked around the house insisting that she was going to use the potty. Before I knew it she had stripped off her diaper and pants and was standing at the gate yelling that she wanted the potty. I brought in the two pink potty seats and the adventure began. After several hours of naked time, Danielle had finally decided she actually had to pee, on the floor and not in the potty. To her credit, she sat on the potty and strained, trying to make something come out with no results. She then refused to wear pants resulting in the incident on the floor later in the morning.
Carolyn witnessed the events and decided to give the whole thing a try for herself. After removing her own pants and diaper, she proceeded to sit on her potty and go pee. Twice. Then asked me to put her diaper and pants back on.
All this while I laid on the couch fighting the three day migraine. I wish I had pictures of the whole event, but finding the camera was beyond my abilities this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment