Danielle chose to wear the new pink life vest, while Carolyn opted for the "old" red one. I did buy a spare pink one anticipating a problem when the vests weren't the same, but everyone was content with their choices. The "other" Fritz's agreed to come out on the lake with us and we had a great time. Carolyn really has some "sea legs". She loved when the boat went fast, and enjoyed driving with Daddy. Danielle's favorite was the swimming in the swimming pool (or lake to the rest of us). Nathan just like hanging out with everyone and tried out a little swimming himself. I can't wait to go out again!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Boating
This weekend it was about 115 in town, so perfect weather for going to the lake!! This was the first trip on the boat for the girls, and Nathan's second, though he doesn't remember the first (he was about 6 months old). I was a little anxious to see if they would be able to stand wearing the life vests the whole time. Lucky for us there was one vest that seems to fit Nathan well, and we already had one from when Nathan was little. A trip to Walmart, and we were ready to go!
Danielle chose to wear the new pink life vest, while Carolyn opted for the "old" red one. I did buy a spare pink one anticipating a problem when the vests weren't the same, but everyone was content with their choices. The "other" Fritz's agreed to come out on the lake with us and we had a great time. Carolyn really has some "sea legs". She loved when the boat went fast, and enjoyed driving with Daddy. Danielle's favorite was the swimming in the swimming pool (or lake to the rest of us). Nathan just like hanging out with everyone and tried out a little swimming himself. I can't wait to go out again!




Danielle chose to wear the new pink life vest, while Carolyn opted for the "old" red one. I did buy a spare pink one anticipating a problem when the vests weren't the same, but everyone was content with their choices. The "other" Fritz's agreed to come out on the lake with us and we had a great time. Carolyn really has some "sea legs". She loved when the boat went fast, and enjoyed driving with Daddy. Danielle's favorite was the swimming in the swimming pool (or lake to the rest of us). Nathan just like hanging out with everyone and tried out a little swimming himself. I can't wait to go out again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment