Before school started, Jeremy and I decided we needed to get in some "fun" stuff with the kids. It's about time we stop calling running errands "fun". So I searched for ideas and approached the kids with a list. I was met with total disapproval, but they had some ideas of their own. Of course, their suggestions included Peter Piper Pizza (at 7 am), swimming, and playing Wii. After more discussion, fearless leaders decided on heading to Prescott for some exploring.
We loaded up the kids and headed up I-17. When we got to Table Mesa Rd, Nathan said "This is taking so long! Are we at the museum yet?" What? I guess he was open to my ideas after all. So we made a quick exit and headed back downtown, just in time to be first in line at the Phoenix Children's Museum.
The kids LOVED it!! But at $50 for admission, we will not be going very often.
No comments:
Post a Comment